Job Vacancy: Project Coordinator
JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT CYPRUS (JA Cyprus), is a member of Junior Achievement Worldwide, one of the largest global NGOs dedicated to addressing fundamental social and economic challenges of young people by educating and empowering them to transform their future and own their economic success. Through our programmes we address the development of entrepreneurial, financial literacy and work readiness skills of young people!
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic full-time Project Coordinator with a passion for education and entrepreneurship, to take over part of our key programmes.
Your Actions & Tasks
- Handle the day-to-day running and administration of project, deliverables and deadlines
- Develop project plan, schedule and priorities actions in a timely and effective way
- Work within project timeframe and pre-defined activities to bring the project to completion
- Review project materials and work together with Programmes’ Coordinator, CEO and JA Europe to continuously improve the quality of the project
- Communicate and liaise effectively with teachers, business mentors, sponsors, Ministry of Education and other key stakeholders to ensure achievement of objectives
- Track, monitor, and document progress of self and involved third parties to ensure deadlines and objectives are met
- Ensure quality of actions of self and third parties is maintained and report on potential issues immediately to Directors
- Liaise with and report to CEO with frequent updates and pending issues and turn their decisions in successful outcomes
- Write up funding proposals and promote the development and strategy of further programmes
- Professionally represent organisation at all meetings, events, and external obligations
- Promote organisation’s presence and status both offline and online
- Degree in Education/ Business / Marketing / Project Management (or other relevant fields)
- Excellent English and Greek language skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are a people-person and find ways of generating positive solutions for all. You are able to handle yourself with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational and planning skills. You can prioritise, take initiative, be effective, work in changing circumstances
- Flexibility to face obstacles and solve them efficiently
- Be kind and generous at all times
- High attention to detail
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Communication Platforms (Zoom, Teams)
- Additional skills on Digital tools will be counted (i.e graphic design skills, online workshop organization skills)
Would love if you are good at:
- Workshop design
- Event planning
Conditions of contract
- Full-time work (six-month probationary period)
- Start date is 1st September 2023
- Benefits: Competitive salary, fun working environment, hybrid working, involvement with students and youth, start-ups and business professionals
- Only complete applications of EU nationals who are based in Cyprus will be reviewed
To apply, please email your CV (in pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th June 2023, together with a letter covering the following questions in a max. of 150 words per question:
- Why You?
- Why Us?
Stages of the recruiting process are: CV and Cover Letter submission, interviews. We will be in touch soon with news for you either way.