Junior Achievement Cyprus brings EIT Health i-Days 2022 to Cyprus. Innovation Days (i-Days) promote health innovation among university students through dozens of one-day and two-day programmes held around Europe between October and November 2022. University students from all academic areas create multidisciplinary teams and compete to tackle real-life health challenges.
JA Cyprus invites health innovators across Europe to participate in an intensive one-day event on the 9th of November 2022 at POED Premises (184, Kyrinias Avenue, Aglantzia) in Nicosia.
University students who will participate in i-Days will have the opportunity to:
- Gain entrepreneurial skills by working in a team to develop a viable solution and pitch their idea on stage
- Get the necessary tools to innovate with the help of experts from the Business, Health, and IT industries
- Transform the health industry by bringing solutions to challenges that currently exist
- Share the experience with participants from different disciplines and backgrounds
- Join the JA and EIT alumni networks, meet like-minded innovators and access exclusive opportunities
i-Days in Cyprus focuses on challenges oncology and cancer patients face. The challenge for the event will be to bring innovations in oncology areas, such as Prevention, Early Diagnosis, Treatment, Rehabilitation, Data Collection and Analysis, Psychological Support, Reintegration, Palliative Care, and Research.
The winning team of i-Days 2022 travels to Vienna, Austria to compete with all national winners across the continent and represent Cyprus in a European high-level competition.
Click HERE to Apply Now by the 3rd November 2022.
The programme is organized by Junior Achievement Cyprus, funded by EIT Health, and is supported by eleven stakeholders: Cocoon Creations, CYENS Centre of Excellence, Cyprus Federation of Patients’ Associations, Cyprus Oncology Society, Cyprus Seeds, Department of Business and Public Administration | University of Cyprus, Gravity Ventures, Idea Innovation Centre, Karaiskakio Foundation, Kinisis Ventures, The Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics
For enquiries or more information, you can contact us at email@example.com or by calling +357-99194313.