Job Vacancy: Office Manager
JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT CYPRUS (JA Cyprus), is a member of Junior Achievement Worldwide, one of the largest global NGOs dedicated to addressing fundamental social and economic challenges of young people by educating and empowering them to transform their future and own their economic success. Through our programmes we address the development of entrepreneurial, financial literacy and work readiness skills of young people!
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic Office Manager with a passion for education and entrepreneurship, to take over part of our key activities.
Your Actions & Tasks
Supervise daily activities of the office in Nicosia
- Organise meetings, trainings and events
- Collaborate with suppliers, stakeholders, mentors, sponsors
- Ensure office facilities are secured
- Coordinate with project managers for maximum efficiency
- Assist in day-to-day running and administration of projects, deliverables and deadlines
- Review project materials and work together with project managers, CEO and JA Europe to continuously improve the quality of the projects
- Prepare presentations, reports and proposals
- Undertake book-keeping tasks
- Develop action plan, schedule and priorities in a timely and effective way
- Communicate and liaise effectively with teachers, business mentors, sponsors, Ministry of Education and other key stakeholders to ensure achievement of objectives
- Track, monitor, and document progress of self and involved third parties to ensure deadlines and objectives are met
- Ensure quality of actions of self and third parties is maintained and report on potential issues immediately to Directors
- Liaise with and report to CEO with frequent updates and pending issues and turn their decisions in successful outcomes
- Write up funding proposals and promote the development and strategy of further programmes
- Professionally represent organisation at all meetings, events, and external obligations
- Promote organisation’s presence and status both offline and online
- Passionate about entrepreneurship
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills. You are a people-person and find ways of generating positive solutions for all. You are able to handle yourself with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Degree in Education/ Business / Marketing / Project Management (or other relevant fields)
- Fluency in English and Greek (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational and planning skills. You can prioritise, take initiative, be effective, work in changing circumstances
- Flexibility to face obstacles and solve them efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Communication Platforms (Zoom, Teams)
- Additional skills on Digital tools will be counted
Conditions of contract
- Full time – Office hours 9-5 in Nicosia Office
- Start date is immediate
- Twelve months’ contract
- Benefits: Competitive salary, fun working environment, involvement with students and youth, start-ups and business professionals
- Only complete applications of EU nationals who are based in Cyprus will be reviewed
To apply, please email your CV (in pdf format) to email@example.com by 15th January 2022, together with a letter covering the following questions in a max. of 150 words per question:
- Why You?
- Why Us?
Stages of the recruiting process are: CV and Cover Letter submission, interviews. We will be in touch soon with news for you either way.