JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT CYPRUS (JA Cyprus), is a member of Junior Achievement Worldwide, one of the largest global NGOs dedicated to addressing fundamental social and economic challenges of young people by educating and empowering them to transform their future and own their economic success. Through our programmes we address the development of entrepreneurial, financial literacy and work readiness skills of young people aged 5-25!
We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic full-time Programme Coordinator with a passion for education and entrepreneurship, to take over the running of our key programmes.
Your Actions & Tasks
- Handle the day-to-day running and administration of our programmes, deliverables, and deadlines
- Develop programme plans, schedule and priorities actions in a timely and effective way
- Work within programme timeframe and pre-defined activities to bring the programmes to completion
- Review programme materials and work together with CEO and JA Europe to continuously improve the quality of the programmes and trainings
- Communicate and liaise effectively with teachers, business mentors, sponsors, Ministry of Education and other key stakeholders to ensure achievement of objectives
- Track, monitor, and document progress of self and involved third parties to ensure deadlines and objectives are met
- Ensure quality of actions of self and third parties is maintained and report on potential issues immediately to Directors
- Liaise with and report to CEO with frequent updates and pending issues and turn their decisions in successful outcomes
- Write up EU funding proposals and promote the development and strategy of further programmes
- Professionally represent organisation at all meetings, events, and external obligations
- Promote organisation’s presence and status both offline and online
- Degree in Education/ Business / Marketing (or other relevant fields)
- Fluency in English and Greek (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are a people-person and find ways of generating positive solutions for all. You are able to handle yourself with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Excellent organisational and planning skills. You can prioritise, take initiative, be effective, work in changing circumstances
- Flexibility to face obstacles and solve them efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Would love if you are good at:
- Workshop design
- Event planning
Conditions of contract
- Full time work
- Start date is immediate and position is permanent. Six months probation period.
- Benefits: Competitive salary, fun working environment, possibilities for working from home, involvement with students and youth, start-ups and business professionals
- Only complete applications of EU nationals who are based in Cyprus will be reviewed
To apply, please email your CV (in English and in pdf format) to email@example.com together with a letter covering the following questions in a max. of 150 words per question:
- Why You?
- Why Us?
Stages of the recruiting process are: CV submission, online application, interviews. We will be in touch very soon with news for you either way.
JA Cyprus: www.jacyprus.org
Facebook: Junior Achievement Cyprus