Junior Achievement Cyprus (JA Cyprus) is seeking to hire a Content and Social Media Manager on a part-time, freelance basis.
The part-time Content & Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future students as well as the general public, in order to communicate Junior Achievement Cyprus’ brand in a positive and authentic way. The ideal candidate must possess excellent creative copywriting skills in both Greek and English, as well as a keen understanding of the online environment, especially social media and search.
Responsibilities will include ongoing tasks, as well as specific projects.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content on the JA Cyprus website and social media accounts.
- Become a “product expert” on Junior Achievement, understand the relevant issues and work with various people in the organization in order to develop relevant content for marketing and other purposes.
- Become an advocate for the organisation in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Administer JA Cyprus’ website and social media accounts.
- Communicate the various JA Cyprus events and activities that take place.
- Uphold the visual and tone-of-voice brand values of JA Cyprus.
- Create and maintain a regular publishing schedule.
- Manage the JA Cyprus online newsletter.
- Copywriting and proofreading.
- Develop and execute a content, promotional and engagement strategy.
- Identify and report on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- Stay current with new developments in social media, online marketing, and other relevant fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing Degree preferred
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media (please provide links to profiles as examples)
- Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills in Greek and English
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV and examples of their work to email@example.com (Subject: Content & Social Media Vacancy) by Friday, 10 March 2017.